Contribute
Register

FaceTime and iMessage stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, tried version 1. I see now the ROM and MLB. The MLB is the same as BoardSerialNumber in ver 2.

So, again sorry for being dense about this. But in CloverConfig, do i input all of these entries in the Rt Variables section or just Rom and MLB.

Currently my RtVariables is set to the info from Idiots Guide. so ROM is "UseMacAddr0" and MLB is blank. BooterConfig is 0x28 and CsrActiveConfig is 0x67

All other Variables below are empty.

Thanks

So, in CloverConfig I copied the MLB into RT Variables and hit "Calculate" and it propagated all the other fields below. All match up to what iMessage Debug is showing except the ROM value.

Shouldn't the ROM value that iMessage Debug 1 and 2 displays be the same as this?

So, last night I used txt wrangler (since I couldn't see a way to do this using CloverConfig) and added the MLB and ROM values. Tried to login in to iMessage with the App Specific password it required.

Once again. Contact Apple Support message. Dang.

Ok, tried version 1. I see now the ROM and MLB. The MLB is the same as BoardSerialNumber in ver 2.

So, again sorry for being dense about this. But in CloverConfig, do i input all of these entries in the Rt Variables section or just Rom and MLB.

Currently my RtVariables is set to the info from Idiots Guide. so ROM is "UseMacAddr0" and MLB is blank. BooterConfig is 0x28 and CsrActiveConfig is 0x67

All other Variables below are empty.

Thanks

Im not using UseMacAddr0 on none of my hacks. Im using proper MLB and ROM edits which is in native nvram.

I tried running the nvram command in terminal but since the info is encrypted I don't really know if the output is correct. Any ideas on what I can try next?

Have you tried ringing apple up and giving them the customer code?

I have been avoiding that actually. Afraid that I will get myself deeper into a hole.

Wouldn't hurt if you gave apple it. Just say you're away from your mac and give them the code.

on my config, all variable in "Rt variables" are blank.
for activate imessage you only need the right serial numbers for "Serial number","SmUUID","Board serial number" in smbios

also you cannot activate imessage & app store with a "usb wireless dongle" without the nullethernet extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back