Contribute
Register

FaceTime and iMessage stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no MLB & ROM thats your problem. Use iMessage Debug. to generate MLB and ROM.

Hi. I guess I wasn't understanding that part of the guide. I downloaded the iMessage debug and did the compare of the two outputs and they looked the same.

What step am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hi. I guess I wasn't understanding that part of the guide. I downloaded the iMessage debug and did the compare of the two outputs and they looked the same.

What step am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Look in config.plist you have no MLB and ROM. Copy MLB and ROM from iMessage debug.

Ok. Sorry for being so dumb. I see the one for ROM which has a 12 digit hex. But which one is for the MLB?

You just need to copy them over to you're config.plist then reboot.

You just need to copy them over to you're config.plist then reboot.

In the output from iMessage Debug, it shows the Model, Board-ID, SerialNumber, Hardware UUID, then System-ID, ROM, BoardSerialNumber and then there are 5 rows that are all hex.

So I am not understanding what to copy aside from the ROM value listed.

Do I copy all 7 entries that correspond into the Rt Variables section of CloverConfig and then hit calculate? Is the MLB the same as BoardSerialNumber?

Thanks

In the output from iMessage Debug, it shows the Model, Board-ID, SerialNumber, Hardware UUID, then System-ID, ROM, BoardSerialNumber and then there are 5 rows that are all hex.

So I am not understanding what to copy aside from the ROM value listed.

Do I copy all 7 entries that correspond into the Rt Variables section of CloverConfig and then hit calculate? Is the MLB the same as BoardSerialNumber?

Thanks

Which version of iMessage debug are you using?

I downloaded the ver2 from Idiots's Guide.

Try using the older version of iMessage debug. Newer version doesn't seem to give you no MLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back