Contribute
Register

Ethernet kexts dont install (Mavericks 10.9.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
OS X 10.9
Graphics
GeForce GT 630 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, I'm having a big problem here with the ethernet
First: forgive me if already there's another Thread about the same problem but I dont found

Running EVEREST in Windows, returned it of my onboard ethernet card: "nVIDIA MCP61 - LAN Controller (PHY: Realtek RTL8211/8212) PCI"
But in my old OSX (10.6.8) was shows me as: "RTL8029AS"
and I have an offboard ethernet card with realtek chipset too: "RTL8139D"

So... I'm trying to install the ethernet cards, onboard or offboard but nothing works here, I tryed to repair permission using: EFIStudio, Kext Wizard and via terminal
I tryed to install some kexts using Kext Utility, Kext Wizard, Kext Beast and copying
manually with finder, but nothing works and everytime returned me this error dialog
jiJv0P6.png

I really dont know what happens, I downloaded kext to RTL8139D, RTL81xx, I tryed to install the kext included in the multibeast for RTL, kext to nforce, and some others but everytime it fails

If someone knows how to fix it I'll be really grateful

Hey guys, I'm having a big problem here with the ethernet
First: forgive me if already there's another Thread about the same problem but I dont found
My hardware: AMD Athlon II x2, 4gb DDR3, VGA Asus GeForce GT630 2gb, MB Gigabyte GA-M68MT-S2P
Running EVEREST, returned it of my onboard ethernet card: "nVIDIA MCP61 - LAN Controller (PHY: Realtek RTL8211/8212) PCI"
But in my old OSX (10.6.8) was shows me as: "RTL8029AS"
and I have an offboard ethernet card with realtek chipset too: "RTL8139D"

So... I'm trying to install the ethernet cards, onboard or offboard but nothing works here, I tryed to repair permission using: EFIStudio, Kext Wizard and via terminal
I tryed to install some kexts using Kext Utility, Kext Wizard, Kext Beast and copying
manually with finder, but nothing works and everytime returned me this error dialog
View attachment 82369

I really dont know what happens, I downloaded kext to RTL8139D, RTL81xx, I tryed to install the kext included in the multibeast for RTL, kext to nforce, and some others but everytime it fails

If someone knows how to fix it I'll be really grateful

AMD CPUs are not supported.

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back