i3-2370M
Graphics
HD 3000 / GT 610M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everyone, I am new to hackintosh and unibeast, and I want to try to install macos high sierra on my pc but it gives me an x in the middle of starting the setup and I erase windows from my disk. Sorry for the mistakes I'm not 100% English

PC configuration
intel i3
8gb ram
nvidia geforce 610m
intel hd graphics 3000
2to storage hdd

Attachments

• IMG_4085.jpg
    IMG_4085.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
Hello everyone, I am new to hackintosh and unibeast, and I want to try to install macos high sierra on my pc but it gives me an x in the middle of starting the setup and I erase windows from my disk. Sorry for the mistakes I'm not 100% English

PC configuration
intel i3
8gb ram
nvidia geforce 610m
intel hd graphics 3000
2to storage hdd

Hi there.

Please enter the details of your Hackintosh into your Hardware Profile. (It is not an M2 Mac you are asking for help with). It's also a part of the Site Rules.

You have not even told us which motherboard you are using. We would need that information.

Okay, your problem is probably caused by the USB port you are using becoming deactivated during boot. The final garbled line of the verbose screen you've posted says: "Still waiting for Root device" meaning it has lost sight of the USB stick.

Are you using the High Sierra guide we have here ? :

:)

Hi there.

Please enter the details of your Hackintosh into your Hardware Profile. (It is not an M2 Mac you are asking for help with). It's also a part of the Site Rules.

You have not even told us which motherboard you are using. We would need that information.

Okay, your problem is probably caused by the USB port you are using becoming deactivated during boot. The final garbled line of the verbose screen you've posted says: "Still waiting for Root device" meaning it has lost sight of the USB stick.

Are you using the High Sierra guide we have here ? :

:)
Hi my motherboard is Asus x75vd. I haven't tried the guide but I'm going to do it. And I will complete my profile. I haven't tried on all the ports and for the bios but I activated the boot via the usb key. Sorry for the late response.

I can't edit my profil

PC configuration
intel i3
8gb ram
nvidia geforce 610m
intel hd graphics 3000
2to storage hdd
I have moved your post to laptop support

Link to laptop guide:

Finally its work. usb 2.0 no work for me I used usb 3.0 with intel hd graphic 3000.
IMG_5805.jpeg

Back