Contribute
Register

Error Fault CR2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get the EFI files, Clover wont dump them, f2 and f4 makes clover stop responding then when it starts again nothing and I cant read the USB on Windows.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/tool-generate-proper-problem-reporting-files.235953/

I can not run script as I cant even get into OS and no matter what I do pressing f2 and f4 when with fn key does nothing. I have the verbose screenshots posted in this thread and thats all I can get

You might want to check that you have a good version of Clover.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
how does the drivers64UFEI need work and also will modifying it disable the Nvidia graphics? i prefer the Nvidia graphics over the Intel

The guide has information on what should be in drivers64UEFI.
According to your misc/preboot.log, you have no Intel graphics, so Nvidia is your only option.

OK so how am I ment to configure the config.plst to allow Nvidia graphics? I think I did as there was only one set to false but not entirely sure (Used Notepad++)

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
What do you mean by "them"?
I ment the .efi files but all good now, now i am not sure if the config.plst is all good because if it is im still getting an error when trying to boot

OK so how am I ment to configure the config.plst to allow Nvidia graphics? I think I did as there was only one set to false but not entirely sure (Used Notepad++)

You do not want to use Graphics/Inject/NVidia=true with your Nvidia hardware.
You should probably read some desktop guides on using the Nvidia web drivers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back