Contribute
Register

ERROR 6105 in compilings DSDT on DELL Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IOReg.ioreg
    5 MB · Views: 73
still don't know how to repair my EFI partition, in the guides you have given just is mentioned how to do it from scratch and does not say how to repair it.:crazy:
and did my ioreg show my HDMI port works?

still don't know how to repair my EFI partition, in the guides you have given just is mentioned how to do it from scratch and does not say how to repair it.:crazy:
and did my ioreg show my HDMI port works?

There are "repair" options (for disks and partitions) in Disk Utility.

But if you're just getting started, you should probably just start over with a repartition.

I don't use VoodooHDA... so no advice for it regarding HDMI audio.

There are "repair" options (for disks and partitions) in Disk Utility.

But if you're just getting started, you should probably just start over with a repartition.
my main problem in repairing that partition is that I don't have it in disk utility.

I don't use VoodooHDA... so no advice for it regarding HDMI audio.
and for this matter, when I googled it, I must solve EFI problem first.

my main problem in repairing that partition is that I don't have it in disk utility.

It is likely a problem in your partition table. Since EFI is FAT32, you can also repair it in Windows (chkdsk), and probably even with fsck in OS X.

But there is little reason to attempt a repair when nothing of value is on your disk. Just start over instead...

I found my EFI partition but there is only one file inside it which I upload here. and the appearance of EFI is like a folder not a partition, is that a problem?
should I delete the entire EFI and recreate it?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    397 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back