Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Right... So, lets start with a disclaimer: I am a Noob, :headbang: I am a Freshman in High School with barely any computer hacking skills, (Napoleon Dynamite, Anyone? :lol: ) but, I have the drive to challenge and push myself to my limits. That being said, I have never been so lost. :|

So here is what I know: (or think I know)

1. I want to have this machine up and running by, lets say, Christmas.
  2. I will use my old Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L motherboard.
  3. I will use my EVGA GeForce GT 610 Graphics Card
  4. Please note that the machine has all the other components, and runs just fine on Windows. (I didn't mention them because I don't think the affect the run-ability of the hackintosh. Unless the HDD has to be 100% wiped)

So I tried to go the UniBeast-MultiBeast-Clover route but for some reason that's not working:banghead: - not really sure why, I'd really like to sit here and tell yall specific reason that came back in the verbose mode, but I cant even decipher that.

Here is my process for preparing a USB for Installation:

1. Assuming OS X Yosemite is already installed and in /applications.
  2. Format USB to Journaled and Run UniBeast with Legacy & NVidia options.
  3. Run Clover and go through the defualt (Guided) options. Add some kexts.
  4. Cast a spell on the usb drive, and hope for the best.
  5. Add the MultiBeast tool.

Okay, hold on, Is ther Unibeast the same as Clover?

Still don't know what I am doing wrong...

Lets make another list!

When i boot into the computers BIOS I have repeatedly checked the settings and I am almost sure that is not the problem, however that brings me no closer to the solution.

1. Boot into clover
  2. Run clover with boot args
  3. Press Enter :headbang:
  4. <computer does stuff>
  5. Apple logo shows up
  6. Progress bar beins
  7. Progress bar gets to about 40% and then some scrolling code... scrolls:clap:.
  8. The computer shuts off, and restarts.

The code that I managed to read says something about a panic, and also has some like dates all written out like Sunday, November 29th 10:48:21... Error...

What does that mean?

Whats Wrong?

Sorry about all the lists, and rambling, and in accurate details :lolno:. (And :arrow:Emojis)

I am happy to share any further information you may need to assist and answer, if there is a guide or post or knowledge out there that can point me in the right direction, that would be the best thing ever...

HUGE Thanks in advance
:thumbup:

- Justin :)

P.S. Bonus Points to anyone who can tell me how to delete this last list. I can't
highlight it or move the cursor down to in any way. Shoutout to the kid who cant use a computer!
:headbang:

EDIT: There was a list of four numbers followed by nothing, but it went away...
:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back