Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> ELAN trackpad no gestures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
try and test then with your DSDT and see how you get on with it
So I did tried the method. According to my DSDT, there was no if condition in _STA method of Device (GPI0) so I just placed the SSDT-GPI0.aml inside OC/ACPI and removed the DSDT.aml. Doing this and restarting, my trackpad stoped working. Did I do something wrong?

So I did tried the method. According to my DSDT, there was no if condition in _STA method of Device (GPI0) so I just placed the SSDT-GPI0.aml inside OC/ACPI and removed the DSDT.aml. Doing this and restarting, my trackpad stoped working. Did I do something wrong?
you need to use the correct pin layout in GPI0.aml and also may need specific renames in config.plist, sometimes anyway.

not sure to be hones, only able to get min working with either polling mode as linked above or by using a custom ssdt and renames for my ELAN1000

you need to use the correct pin layout in GPI0.aml and also may need specific renames in config.plist, sometimes anyway.

not sure to be hones, only able to get min working with either polling mode as linked above or by using a custom ssdt and renames for my ELAN1000
Alright. So I think I should leave this here as touchpad is working perfectly with gestures I never thought I will use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back