Contribute
Register

El Capitan On MSI GE72?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey pleas tell me how you install it? i have a GL-72 6QF wit the same Hardware but i dont geht it installed so pleas give mit a Little how to after i will start the Installation with clover i get an typ2 error every time so i Need help please

I Geht this error with sierra
20170226_184705.jpg

and this with El Capitan
20170303_002216.jpg

Hey RehabMan i installed Mac OS Sierra on the laptop - but now im struggling a little bit.
I know that the WLAN and BT Combo Module doesnt work - cause its an intel based adapter.
Sierra boots fine , but i dont got sound , brightness , battery display to work .
can you please so kind and give me a little help?
I follow your instructions than , when this work - i would make a how to for the community how to bring mac os to the series of the ge72 and gl72 afaik same board .
Thanks and greets

Hey RehabMan i installed Mac OS Sierra on the laptop - but now im struggling a little bit.
I know that the WLAN and BT Combo Module doesnt work - cause its an intel based adapter.
Sierra boots fine , but i dont got sound , brightness , battery display to work .
can you please so kind and give me a little help?
I follow your instructions than , when this work - i would make a how to for the community how to bring mac os to the series of the ge72 and gl72 afaik same board .
Thanks and greets

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

thanks for the answer - im on this guide right now - i get sound to work with vodoo hda - but i couldnt fix the other problems.
i extracted the dsdt and ssdt files with clover , dissasembled these with iasl and try to fix the main errors , than i tried the refs.txt methode but when i applied patches from your repo - i get the syntax error,unexpected $end and premature End-Of-File error and dont know how to fix - can you help me maybe with the dsdt? i know you are right busy cause you reaching massive requests everyday , i want make things myself but with dsdt i see no sun :( - i can provide you every information you needed.
Thanks

thanks for the answer - im on this guide right now - i get sound to work with vodoo hda - but i couldnt fix the other problems.
i extracted the dsdt and ssdt files with clover , dissasembled these with iasl and try to fix the main errors , than i tried the refs.txt methode but when i applied patches from your repo - i get the syntax error,unexpected $end and premature End-Of-File error and dont know how to fix - can you help me maybe with the dsdt? i know you are right busy cause you reaching massive requests everyday , i want make things myself but with dsdt i see no sun :( - i can provide you every information you needed.
Thanks

You need to provide details on what you're doing and files.
No one here is clairvoyant.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Rehabman i know that you dont got an crystal bowl ;)
i will pack these files when im at home - thanks anyway for reply :)

Rehabman i know that you dont got an crystal bowl ;)
i will pack these files when im at home - thanks anyway for reply :)

No need to reply until you're prepared to provide the files...

Deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back