Contribute
Register

El Capitan Install problems with Acer Aspire V3-771G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you so much)))

I just drop VoodooPS2, VoodooHD and Generic... To the EFI/kext/10.11 and reinstall it with the Utility.

Now sound and laptop's keyboard and touchpad works fine) And horror microphone))

Now have only 2 problems - WIFI and Display - it show some white lines, when I moving some windows or scroll web pages.

Which WIFI card do you have?

so, I can find out only that - IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, how I can look with mac os?

And why the COMMAND key is ALT on my keyboard?) (fixed - change key of modifications)

So, when I try to find out with "about that Mac", that says no one was connected(

With Easykext Utility, just drag and drop) And put "Daemon" where github says

Install with Kext Wizard into /S/L/E.

Or you can install manually with Terminal:
Code:
rm -Rf /System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext
sudo cp -R VoodooPS2Controller.kext /System/Library/Extensions

Rebuild cache:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Remove from S/L/E. Put it in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11. Use Kext Utility to install VoodooPS2.kext to S/L/E.

All kexts should be installed to /S/L/E or /L/E. Kext injection doesn't work for all kexts and is "less native". Kext injection should be used only for essential kexts needed by the OS X installer and recovery partition.

Thanks you so much)))

I just drop VoodooPS2, VoodooHD and Generic... To the EFI/kext/10.11 and reinstall it with the Utility.

Now sound and laptop's keyboard and touchpad works fine) And horror microphone))

Now have only 2 problems - WIFI and Display - it show some white lines, when I moving some windows or scroll web pages.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

--

Read FAQ regarding WiFi: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

And why the COMMAND key is ALT on my keyboard?) (fixed - change key of modifications)

It is the correct assignment based on the physical layout of Apple keyboards.

All kexts should be installed to /S/L/E or /L/E. Kext injection doesn't work for all kexts and is "less native". Kext injection should be used only for essential kexts needed by the OS X installer and recovery partition.

Yeah i know :thumbup: Reason why i said to put it in EFI/Clover/kexts/ is because for updates :)

I cant find model of WIFI card, but how I can fix display lags?
some white flickers)
It shows and back to normal, like refreshing the screen.

622IR_H3wt8.jpgE3MOJrzwghg.jpgeHKsGQhr6NQ.jpgIAWvFc0oLI4.jpg

I'll collect info of the PC few later)

...but how I can fix display lags?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back