Contribute
Register

El Cap + Skylake i3 6100U (Caller 1 CPU Panic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 85FC
CPU
Intel Core i5 9300H
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Hey guys!

I'm new to the forum, and have a question about a kernel panic I've been getting for a few days now. I've been doing what research I can into it, and tonight is the first time I've been able to even get this far. Anyway, a couple seconds into booting into the installer for El Cap 10.11.2, I get this (picture provided).

I know that it is never easy when it comes to trying to troubleshoot these kinds of things (kexts are easy to fix. Please just be kexts.), but would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 207
Hey guys!

I'm new to the forum, and have a question about a kernel panic I've been getting for a few days now. I've been doing what research I can into it, and tonight is the first time I've been able to even get this far. Anyway, a couple seconds into booting into the installer for El Cap 10.11.2, I get this (picture provided).

I know that it is never easy when it comes to trying to troubleshoot these kinds of things (kexts are easy to fix. Please just be kexts.), but would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back