Contribute
Register

Either stuck at Apple boot Screen or gives error message OS X Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try typing all these together and then boot, making sure to press a single space between each set of flags typed.

-v -f -x nv_disable=1 maxmem=4096 IGPEnabler=No –no-zp

Always load images if the boot is arrested.

It works thanks for the help i am installing OSX

Please try typing all these together and then boot, making sure to press a single space between each set of flags typed.

-v -f -x nv_disable=1 maxmem=4096 IGPEnabler=No –no-zp

Always load images if the boot is arrested.

I was able to successfully install Mac OS X and run Multibeast. However, whenever I load up the OS again it gets stuck on a white apple logo screen
IMG_1063.jpg

I was able to successfully install Mac OS X and run Multibeast. However, whenever I load up the OS again it gets stuck on a white apple logo screen
View attachment 140689

Please boot the newly installed Yosemite System Hard disk with -v and -x and upload the Verbose boot image .
The above is NOT a Text- based (verbose) screen image it is GUI. screen

Please boot the newly installed Yosemite System Hard disk with -v and -x and upload the Verbose boot image .
The above is NOT a Text- based (verbose) screen image it is GUI. screen

IMG_1064.jpg

So far no diagnostic problem seen on the screen. Is the text not moving? What boot flags have you typed this time for the Hard disk booting?
The text is not moving and I just typed in -v.

Since there is no error message and the HDD LED is blinking showing activity, there is nothing much we can do except waiting.

If you believe the screen is 'frozen' for 4-5 minutes , you may have to force shut down and begin again. First time hackintosh build is usually never easy. It is full of frustration but for a patient and determined person, it is a great learning experience that will eventually reward that person with a self built Hackintosh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back