Contribute
Register

Early Adopter's Guide to Intel's Haswell CPUs and 8-Series Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten where I did read it. Are the vga ports not working correctly?

Article: Early Adopter's Guide to Intel's Haswell CPUs and 8-Series Motherboards

Forgotten where I did read it. Are the vga ports not working correctly?

Your VGA ports are probably working correctly but are not supported in the later OS X's.

I was hoping the Ivy Bridge parts would drop in price however the motherboards aren't really dropping in price....Oh well... was going to build an Ivy Bridge for my grandfather and my niece but at these prices i may get a cpu motherboard bundle from Microcenter and build them a haswell mackintosh

Just thinking INTEL DH87RL, Intel board, 1150 socket, Realtek ALC892 audio codec, Intel I217V Gigabit Ethernet Controller, H87 chipset?
Price 100euros?

I know all CPUs wont work, but is there, or will there be anywhere soon support from the community on the new Pentium Haswell CPUs?
particularly the lineup of G34XX, which are dual cores.

Article: Early Adopter's Guide to Intel's Haswell CPUs and 8-Series Motherboards

So does that actually mean you don't need to enter any DSTD settings in multibeast, and install the drivers? So I can use the GA-H87-D3H. And I don't have to do those dstd things! If im right, thats AWESOME!

- - - Updated - - -

So does that actually mean you don't need to enter any DSTD settings in multibeast, and install the drivers? So I can use the GA-H87-D3H. And I don't have to do those dstd things! If im right, thats AWESOME!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back