Contribute
Register

Dual Xeon E5-2670 with Asrock EP2C602, Dual Boot Hackintosh with Win7Pro or Win10Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, may be you should try this card BCM94331CD and see if it solves the problem. If you buys it from ebay they have some cheap ones from China.

But mine already worked as I told you, but somehow the system was unstable (I probably ****ed up something else...). Eventually I’ll try this if I can’t get mine to work, thanks!

@axelts : I think my USB extension wasn't compatible so I changed it and it worked : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JFR2H64/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

@rauan1 : My ethernet always worked but my WiFi never! I've tried a lot of things but it only worked with severe other problems which made the system unstable. Though I'm also at 10.12.6 (couldn't go through High Sierra update), and I'm sure I'm not at full capacity as well, but couldn't say why… So if you get any information, please share ;)

By the way, how much did you get on Cinebench?

I get OpenGL : 50.32fps and CPU : 1710cb

I know, it works quite well actually, it just lags sometimes, but nothing dramatic… There are probably some kexts missing or the opposite idk. What have you got?

It is 1363/52.63
Mine definitely needs some more fine-tuning.

This build is giving 2000 cb on windows and I hope it can achieve the same performance level with mac if installed correctly. Can you share your bios settings or boot files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back