Contribute
Register

Dual Xeon E5-2670 with Asrock EP2C602, Dual Boot Hackintosh with Win7Pro or Win10Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also wondering what was the best configuration for fans, they were at full speed all the time, I set them at half speed in the BIOS settings. There should be a way to control it through HWMonitor, but it doesn't recognise any fan nor any speed. If someone knows a way… :)

I was also wondering what was the best configuration for fans, they were at full speed all the time, I set them at half speed in the BIOS settings. There should be a way to control it through HWMonitor, but it doesn't recognise any fan nor any speed. If someone knows a way… :)
Jlanot, first of all thank yous a lot for screenshots!
I put my CPU fans to auto and didn't have problems so far, but I should admit I didn't stress my build much. I hated the noisiness of the other fans so they are on level 1.

... good help from Andrew Kern...
What do you get on geekbench for your build?
Who are Andrew Kern! :lol: I had Geekbench 3.1.6.385 on 10.10 (14A389) 64-bit (Power Technology - Energy Efficient Energy Performance - Energy Efficient in UEFI) score - Single 1686, Multi 5349. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
@Coool Thanks! But… What do I do with this? :D

What drive do you have? I boot from USB because the board doesn't support NVME booting. I got a NVME efi in clover, it's a small price to pay :p.

ASRock has an unofficial BIOS (1.89) that supports NVMe boot. Support will send it to you if you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back