Contribute
Register

Dual monitor unavailable with 1050 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "mashugly, bejegyzés: 1519385, member: 163244"] Hi all, úgy tűnik, van néhány szál a dual monitor problémáiról az 1050-tel; új esetet indítunk, ha valakinek ez a sajátos problémája van. Most telepítettem a Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti-t, és csak egy HDMI port működik. Több SSUID-et (köztük a 14,2-et) próbált meg, a BIOS-ban a PCE-re változott, a változások itt stb. Nem tudok egyszerre több mint egy HDMI portot működni.

Csatolom a konfigurációt és az iort. (Valahol az út mentén elvesztettem néhány USB-funkciót, így hát a legkorábbi működő config.plist vagyok).

Előre is köszönöm a segítséget!

-mashugly

PS Ha valaki tud egy olcsó kettős HDMI kártyáról, ami garantáltan működik, hadd tudjam meg, és visszaadom ezt! [/ QUOTE]

I work with multiple monitors on the card's HDMI port, attaching the config file

name is the verb config

Attachments

• config jo2.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 288
I work with multiple monitors on the card's HDMI port, attaching the config file

Can you point me to what specifically in your config file made all the HDMI ports work? I see a few things that differ from mine, but I would like to narrow it down further to what I should try.

I'm very interested in the fix as well. I tried everything I could think of to get it to work. No luck. I'm able to run monitor off DVI output and one off HDMI. I can't even get the onboard graphics to run the two outputs from the MOBO. I built the computer to have the ability to use a total of 5. It's a media workstation for a church.

Where you guys able to figure out what was different in his config that allowed both monitors to work?

Just read another thread that said (and annoying that they did this) MacOS doesn't support dual HDMI, that's why the adapters and stuff work... I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back