CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
HD 630, RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm using 2080ti and RX 580 in my build.
All works perfect, except one thing: Nvidia card spinning coolers even not been used at all. At Windows they both perfectly silent when not in use.

Is there way to fix this?

I'm using 2080ti and RX 580 in my build.
All works perfect, except one thing: Nvidia card spinning coolers even not been used at all. At Windows they both perfectly silent when not in use.

Is there way to fix this?
no support on any macOS for your 2080ti

For sure and RX 580 works as it should for me. But I'm just looking for a way to disable coolers for the 2080ti, perhaps there is some way?

For sure and RX 580 works as it should for me. But I'm just looking for a way to disable coolers for the 2080ti, perhaps there is some way?
you can look into DSDT/SSDT patching to disable the card

I'm a complete noob in this, that's why I'm asking for help here :D

I'm a complete noob in this, that's why I'm asking for help here :D
and searching?

Hmm, a bit hard to implement for me.. also, in Windows my PC now freezes in games. Or games just suddenly crashing for no reason. Ehhm, just installed 2080ti today and all was so good on macOS side, but on the main purpose - having dual GPU and got macOS and windows both run good - failed/

Hmm, a bit hard to implement for me.. also, in Windows my PC now freezes in games. Or games just suddenly crashing for no reason. Ehhm, just installed 2080ti today and all was so good on macOS side, but on the main purpose - having dual GPU and got macOS and windows both run good - failed/
test without your 2080ti in windows and see what happens

I was on 580 all this time. It worked. Also I tried only 2080ti and games runs ok.
Also, windows for some reason without any requests just downloaded AMD drivers and installed them... lol

I was on 580 all this time. It worked. Also I tried only 2080ti and games runs ok.
Also, windows for some reason without any requests just downloaded AMD drivers and installed them... lol
yes, Windows did the same to me on my desktop

go to AMD site and download their software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back