Contribute
Register

Dual GPU: AMD+Nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D so maybe you can patch this file? I wish to have an automated tool for that..

:D so maybe you can patch this file? I wish to have an automated tool for that..
you just need to find the address of your card and copy and paste in the template spoof file, there is no need for an automated tool

I really don't understand how to do it. Could you please help me.. which spoof file is? And how to find address and where..

I really don't understand how to do it. Could you please help me.. which spoof file is? And how to find address and where..
from this guide you are following:

determine ACPI path section

Yea, I read that. So it's for me hard to understand this line:
- search for a method named _OFF

Where to search and how?

Yea, I read that. So it's for me hard to understand this line:
- search for a method named _OFF

Where to search and how?
it is mentioned in the guide you are following:
Code:
grep -l Method.*_OFF *.dsl

just follow as is

This is too hard for me. I gave up. I don't understand all that guide, it's made for smart people. Like oh you know just find that and move that and finally everything will work. I'm a complete noob with that.

But anyone else can fix my files and help me with this? I would really appreciate that!

Okay, I just took someone else file from another thread and it works, but partially. File attached.
Basically it's using - _SB.PCI0.PEG0._DSM

2080ti is not visible at Hardware/PCI, but still spinning coolers.

Screenshot.png

I even disconnected RX 580, just to use HD630 temporary. So I just have only 1 PCI slot used and 1 GPU, just wanna disable power to it in macOS.

Again, here is my origin folder files origin decompiled.zip

Attachments

• SSDT-DiscreteSpoof.aml
    167 bytes · Views: 48
Last edited:
Okay, I just took someone else file from another thread and it works, but partially. File attached.
Basically it's using - _SB.PCI0.PEG0._DSM

2080ti is not visible at Hardware/PCI, but still spinning coolers.

View attachment 460501

I even disconnected RX 580, just to use HD630 temporary. So I just have only 1 PCI slot used and 1 GPU, so just wanna disable power to it in macOS.

Again, here is my origin folder files origin decompiled.zip
what does it say under Graphics/Displays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back