Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte something something something
CPU
Intel i3 3220
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 7700 series
Hola. I was wondering if an idea of mine is possible. So I have a 500 GB HD in my computer right now, and I have a 120 gb SSD in my desk. I want to build a Hackintosh, and was wondering if I could take out the HD and slap in the SSD and put El Capitan on the SSD. By doing this, if I mess up with the Hackintosh, could I take out the SSD give it an exorcism and put windows on there and forget it ever happened?

Hola. I was wondering if an idea of mine is possible. So I have a 500 GB HD in my computer right now, and I have a 120 gb SSD in my desk. I want to build a Hackintosh, and was wondering if I could take out the HD and slap in the SSD and put El Capitan on the SSD. By doing this, if I mess up with the Hackintosh, could I take out the SSD give it an exorcism and put windows on there and forget it ever happened?
Yes. Provided, of course, that your hardware in your computer is compatible with OS X. If not compatible, there are apps you can use to clone your existing HDD to an SSD if you want to go that route with the Windows HDD.

Yes. Provided, of course, that your hardware in your computer is compatible with OS X. If not compatible, there are apps you can use to clone your existing HDD to an SSD if you want to go that route with the Windows HDD.
Ok. Cool. Now, I have have an AMD 7700 series GPU. Just enough for my two monitors. Anyway, I cant find a driver for it that works with Mac. What should I do?

yes

im still pretty new here but i think you can leave both drives in the computer and if you have a decent bios you can just disable either one in a bios profile setting so you can flip flop between OS without opening the case. This is the route ill be going for Win 10 PRO and El Capitan.

im still pretty new here but i think you can leave both drives in the computer and if you have a decent bios you can just disable either one in a bios profile setting so you can flip flop between OS without opening the case. This is the route ill be going for Win 10 PRO and El Capitan.
cool. Do have an answer to my other question? Or will i just need to wing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back