Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello for all ! I have a problem with my Hackintosh Lenovo G-50-70 with i3-4005u CPU and HD4400 Graphics Card. I have a full qe/ci acceleration and my graphics card works fine but i'm cannot make the battery status work. I will tried with the RehabMan G50-70 patch but i have a multiple errors on compilation and i'm a noob for that. So can you corrige the errors for me. I've attached the DSDT and SSDT from Patchmatic

Thanks you in advance
(PS = Sorry for my bad english, I'm french)
View attachment DSDT.amlView attachment SSDT.aml

Hello for all ! I have a problem with my Hackintosh Lenovo G-50-70 with i3-4005u CPU and HD4400 Graphics Card. I have a full qe/ci acceleration and my graphics card works fine but i'm cannot make the battery status work. I will tried with the RehabMan G50-70 patch but i have a multiple errors on compilation and i'm a noob for that. So can you corrige the errors for me. I've attached the DSDT and SSDT from Patchmatic

Thanks you in advance
(PS = Sorry for my bad english, I'm french)
View attachment 137889View attachment 137890

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Battery status: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

I've already see your guide but my english is not perfect and you have already patch to your repo but i have multiple error of syntax and i really don't can corrige im.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back