Contribute
Register

DSDT Extraction Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm booting with Clover installed on a FAT32 partion called ''EFI''. Sleep is ok, but when i wake i have black screen and only the mouse pointer with the spinning wheel. Attached my config.plist

View attachment config.plist

I'm booting with Clover installed on a FAT32 partion called ''EFI''. Sleep is ok, but when i wake i have black screen and only the mouse pointer with the spinning wheel. Attached my config.plist

View attachment 129185

You might want to ask around in the Clover sub forum then. There are a lot of settings in Clover which may enable this and fix your issue. Im using Multibeast / Chimera here so different settings that way.

I sent you a compiled DSDT.aml. It compiled with no errors, 45 comments and 35 optimizations. Recompiling is not needed. Not sure where the errors you now report are coming from. Could be you are using a different version of MACIASL.

The errors come from imperfect disassembly. It is typical.

These particular errors can be resolved simply by removing the lines causing the errors (the iasl disassembler is emitting them unnecessarily).

But you're correct about there being no need to open an AML and recompile, unless you want to further modify it.

I haven't the brightness slider in the display option under preference, i think i must enable it with a dsdt patch

You should not expect a brightness slider in a desktop configuration. Brightness slider is only available on laptops and AIOs (all-in-ones).

Ok for the brightness slider, but when yosemite start at login screen, i can see a brightness drop after one second, it's like it was reduced by some setting, any idea?

Ok for the brightness slider, but when yosemite start at login screen, i can see a brightness drop after one second, it's like it was reduced by some setting, any idea?

Probably something to do with the graphics drivers... No experience with nvidia.

Perhaps someone else will chime in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back