Contribute
Register

DSDT Extraction Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but with the .aml file i have 4 compile error " name already exist in scope .... ", when i apply the patch i don't need to recompile it?

You said the previous one had loads and loads of errors.

Your current DSDT file you are working on

The name of the program you are using to compile

The name of the patch you are applying

I can load without problem the Dsdt.aml that send me Going Balde, but i can't compile it, i have 4 error " name already exist in scope (_SB.PCI0...), and before apply patch i think i must start with a compile-ready dsdt.
I'm using maciasl latest version donwloaded by sourceforge.

Does this work any better ?
Same erro ( but with less warning and remarks )

67, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG0)
68, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP)
69, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG1)
70, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG2)

You still havent said what patch you are trying to apply.

I'm not applying any patch, i've opened your dsdt.aml with maciasl and just pressed the ''compile'' button. I think i must be able to compile your dsdt.aml before i can apply patch and the compile again, is right?

I'm not applying any patch, i've opened your dsdt.aml with maciasl and just pressed the ''compile'' button. I think i must be able to compile your dsdt.aml before i can apply patch and the compile again, is right?

The one Ive sent you is already compiled. If you are happy with it you can drop it straight into /Extra or wherever it needs to go.

Ok, so my target is to enable brightness slider and is function and to resolve the sleep issue ( my pc goes to sleep but when it wake the screen go on but remain black and with the mouse cursor that can move slowly )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back