Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Im running yosemite hackintosh on my laptop. I tried to create DSDT.aml for bokting with clover boot loader but I'm receiving these errors (see the pic attached). And I cant find any fix for it. Please help me.

Attachments

• IMG_20150607_143608471.jpg
    IMG_20150607_143608471.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 151
Im running yosemite hackintosh on my laptop. I tried to create DSDT.aml for bokting with clover boot loader but I'm receiving these errors (see the pic attached). And I cant find any fix for it. Please help me.

Read the Yosemite sticky thread on DDST/SSDT patching. There are repos hosted by RehabMan that you can add to MaciAsl that include patches for syntax errors like the ones present in your DDST.

Thanks for the reply sir.

I already tried the patches by RehabMan but unfortunately I couldn'tt find the patches for the above errors in the repo. Please tell me if there's any other method for fixing DSDT errors. :)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply sir.

I already tried the patches by RehabMan but unfortunately I couldn'tt find the patches for the above errors in the repo. Please tell me if there's any other method for fixing DSDT errors. :)

Thanks in advance.

Problem is incorrect disassembly. You won't have those errors if you follow the guide.

You're totally right. I followed the guide step by step and go a dsdt that's free of all the errors. Thanks for the link. I got a PARSEOP_PACKAGE error while compiling one of the SSDT files though.

You're totally right. I followed the guide step by step and go a dsdt that's free of all the errors. Thanks for the link. I got a PARSEOP_PACKAGE error while compiling one of the SSDT files though.

Just guessing. "Remove _PSS placeholders"

How exactly do I remove _PSS placeholders ? Sorry if its a stupid question. Im still getting used to Hackintoshes.

Also I got 4 SSDT files after extracting with iasl. Which one of these should I place in the ACPI folder for Clover bootloader to recognize?

How exactly do I remove _PSS placeholders ? Sorry if its a stupid question. Im still getting used to Hackintoshes.

Also I got 4 SSDT files after extracting with iasl. Which one of these should I place in the ACPI folder for Clover bootloader to recognize?

"Remove _PSS placeholders" is a patch in my patch repo.

I like to include all SSDTs (except dynamic ones, of course).

Thanks ! That did the job.

How do i know if an SSDT is dynamic or not ? And how do i place more than 1 SSDT in the folder? I mean what do I rename them to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back