Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: Non-Gigabyte Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's for ASUS P8H67-M EVO, I extracted it with DSDT editor and patcher:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZIHw-QYO64&feature=player_embedded#!

All seems well, except when I shut down computer it turns itself on after a few seconds. What's wrong...?

I had to install Chimera 1.5.3 after injecting DSDT with MultiBeast because I lost my HD3000 graphics after reboot, resolution was quite low without Chimera.

I noticed 230 optimizations after the patcher corrected errors (maybe 16-18 errors, can't remember)

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    38.8 KB · Views: 160
Here's my kextstat too, if it helps to troubleshoot my shutdown problem, I have no idea how to get this solved. I've already removed evoreboot.kext

Attachments

• kextstat 4.9.txt.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 90
I don't have this board but it would be great if we had a DSDT for it so that instead of Gigabyte's H67N-USB3 we could actually overclock the Sandybridge CPU

Asrock-Z68M-ITX-HT

Anyone got one or know an owner we could get a DSDT from (for patching) ??

This post is for a Shuttle SH67H3 (the Shuttle SH67H7 is probably the same, but presently it is only sold in Asia and Europe). An AMI BIOS DSDT. Not too many changes, but certainly enough to get SL and Lion working.

Working with Snow Leopard and Lion.

Updated 11/20/2011 ...

Running only Lion now.

No need for Snow anymore.

Running 10.7.2.

Running a revised version of the DSDT with the PATA device removed as this product has no PATA devices. My guess is Shuttle Inc used a generic H67 AMI BIOS DSDT and then neglected, or forgot to delete the PATA support.

Attachments

• Shuttle-H67-dsdt.aml
    24.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 2011-09-14-Shuttle-SH67S0-dsdt.aml
    25.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 2011-09-14-Shuttle-SH67S0-dsdt.dsl
    220.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 2011-11-19-Shuttle-SH67H3-dsdt.aml
    22 KB · Views: 178
Methanoid said:
I don't have this board but it would be great if we had a DSDT for it so that instead of Gigabyte's H67N-USB3 we could actually overclock the Sandybridge CPU

Asrock-Z68M-ITX-HT

+1!
I'm thinking of buying it, with a 2500k, and knowing that you guys wouldn't mind giving it a go, would be push me in that direction even more! :headbang:

afortunado said:
Methanoid said:

Asrock-Z68M-ITX-HT

+1!
I'm thinking of buying it, with a 2500k, and knowing that you guys wouldn't mind giving it a go, would be push me in that direction even more! :headbang:

I'd be doing the same... but only when I see a DSDT here :crazy:

ASRocks usually have AMI BIOSes. Gigabytes usually have Award BIOSes.

Night and day difference as to the DSDT.

My AMI BIOS DSDT Hacking Guide (which see) can be helpful.

I did my Shuttle SH67H3 (a very late AMI BIOS, and quite a bit different from the usual AMI BIOS DSDTs) in a few minutes and it worked the first time for Snow Leopard and Lion.

Grabbing the DSDT using Ubuntu is almost mandatory.

Then, you try to sort out what the DSDT is using for device names.

Usually, for an AMI BIOS DSDT, the LPCB device is named SBRG and the SBUS device is only partially there, or it is absent. As usual, the HDEF device is missing, and it should be referenced in the _L0D device.

Methanoid said:

Asrock-Z68M-ITX-HT

Hi,
I have a z68m-itx/ht.
However i'm new to the hackintosh scene. So i need some guidance.
If you let me know what you need and how i can get it for you i would be happy to help.

I was trying to install osx retail (10.6.3) with iboot however i get an error right after the start (acpi whatever....)

qury said:
Hi,
I have a z68m-itx/ht.
If you let me know what you need and how i can get it for you i would be happy to help.

I was trying to install osx retail (10.6.3) with iboot however i get an error right after the start (acpi whatever....)

Great. viewtopic.php?p=12854#p12854 has details. Post it here when done and hopefully MacMan or some other local "God" will fix it for us mortals ;)

Methanoid said:
qury said:
Hi,
I have a z68m-itx/ht.

Great. http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?p=12854#p12854 has details. Post it here when done and hopefully MacMan or some other local "God" will fix it for us mortals ;)

Hi

I was looking at the guide and there is a small problem...

On my linux system there is no /proc/acpi/dsdt file or directory
I've tried it under Ubuntu live and my standard Slackware 13.37 install as well.

Is there any other way?

I could dump everything that i have there once i go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back