Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: Non-Gigabyte Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cupoma said:
If you have windoze running on it, download dsdt editor and patcher, install java and extract a vanilla dsl.
From there, you can edit it using the P5K PRO patches.
Make sure your windoze install is AHCI and not IDE before extracting.

You'll also need to fill in the audio codec which is ALC883 on that board.

plexi said:
Give this a go!
I've applied ASRock Z68 patches, along with ALC892 audio, to what you uploaded.

Looking at it, you will need to use NullCPUPowerManagement to get it to boot.
Pretty normal for this type of board.

Lemmie know how it goes?

Hello!

Can you tell me which patches did you applied for that board? Because I already have a DSDT with only motherboard specific patch + ALC892 for ASRock Z68 Pro3-M, but don't know which other patches should i apply... Can you give me a hint about this?

Thanks!

Checkout Olarila for ASRock Z68 patches.
The patches are pretty much the same.
The difference is in the vanilla dsl you extract to apply them to.

can someone with this settup post their kext i havent forund one anywhere and i keep getting error codes of i dont boot with iboot.

evga classified x50 760-a1
nvidia geforce gtx 570
intel core i7 965

This post is for a Shuttle SH67H3 (the Shuttle SH67H7 is probably the same, but presently it is only sold in Asia and Europe). An AMI BIOS DSDT. Not too many changes, but certainly enough to get SL and Lion working.

Working with Snow Leopard and Lion.

Updated 11/20/2011 ...

Running only Lion now.

No need for Snow anymore.

Running 10.7.2.

Running a revised version of the DSDT with the PATA device removed as this product has no PATA devices. My guess is Shuttle Inc used a generic H67 AMI BIOS DSDT and then neglected, or forgot to delete the PATA support.

To make this DSDT compatible with a generated SSDT (if you have a "normal" processor it should also work with the SSDTs included in Multibeast) I removed the body of the _PR scop and replaced it with eight empty Processor(...) lines:
Code:
Scope (_PR)
{
        Processor (CPU0, 0x01, 0x00000410, 0x06) {}
        Processor (CPU1, 0x02, 0x00000410, 0x06) {}
        Processor (CPU2, 0x03, 0x00000410, 0x06) {}
        Processor (CPU3, 0x04, 0x00000410, 0x06) {}
        Processor (CPU4, 0x05, 0x00000410, 0x06) {}
        Processor (CPU5, 0x06, 0x00000410, 0x06) {}
        Processor (CPU6, 0x07, 0x00000410, 0x06) {}
        Processor (CPU7, 0x08, 0x00000410, 0x06) {}
}
resulting in the attached DSDT. This apparently creates the right context/namespace/whatever for the SSDT statements to take effect.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    21 KB · Views: 181
Anyone looking for a DSDT.aml for Asus P8Z68-V LE, I have one that I added a bunch of patches to that is working quite well. It is patched with the following:

DTGP
LPC SANDYBRIDGE
RTC
SMBUS
ALC892
New HPET
Mac devices

The bios used is 3702 from the patched Asus Bios thread on this forum. I am able to get Turbo Boost, states 39, 40, 41, 42. I haven't figured out how to get the normal states as yet. Audio works without the enabler. I got rid of all errors, warnings, and remarks. I'm still messing with it but I thought I would let other people with the same board have a crack at it since I have not been able to find one anywhere else on the net.

You can get rid of NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and use the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext from MultiBeast 5.0.2.

Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 99
  • originaldsdt.aml.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 79
Hi Peterhaas,

I've got an ASROCK Vision 3D 137 B/D from which I extracted DSDT under Windows (see file attached).

Could you help me to patch this file in order to use it with Mac OS X ?

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• DSDT.bin.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back