Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: Gigabyte Socket 775 Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my DSDT of my GA-P35 DS3R with F13 Bios.
I hope you can help me. :)

Attachments

• GA-P35-DS3R_rev1_F13.dsl
    182.6 KB · Views: 125
Here my DSDT.aml on mobo GA-41M-Combo F3, full working on Snow leopard 10.6.7 with VooDooHDA for sound, auto detect VGA : nVidia, Ethernet with AtherosL1Ethernet driver

Attachments

• GA-41M-combo.aml
    12.9 KB · Views: 136
Here's my DSDT submission (vanilla, from ubuntu) for:

GA-G31M-ES2L (Rev 2.4) Bios FI

NOTE: This board has several revisions, 2.4 is the latest which I received last week from newegg. gigabyte keeps changing their mind with regards to ethernet (Realtek, Altheros), and especially the audio (ALC883? Nope, it's actually an ALC888b now). Even the vendor's published specs on the board can't keep up.

There's not too many Gigabyte 775 boards sold new-- but this is one of them and one of the most popular.

PS: Can you update the lead note with regards to these submissions? Specifically, you can no longer get the DSDT info from Ubuntu 11 - /proc/acpi/dsdt does not exist. You need to boot Ubuntu 10 (10.10 to be specific). I lost a little time trying to figure that out :)

Attachments

• ga-g31m-es2l-rev4-FI.aml
    16.2 KB · Views: 148
Hi all, Here it is my clean DSDT from GA-965P-DS4-F12 Rev 2.0
About to attempt my first DSDT setup, AIM: Stable build with dual graphic cards working!

Attachments

• GA-965P-DS4_F12.dsl
    182.9 KB · Views: 160
Here is my vanilla DSDT for the GA-P35-DS3L REV 2.0

Bios Version: F9

Attachments

• ga-p35-ds3l.aml
    18.8 KB · Views: 160
I just created this via the Ubuntu Live CD and would appreciate someone taking a look at it.

With 10.6.8 I had to add BuiltInEthernet=Yes to my com.apple.boot.plist so the App Store would connect without the GUID error, is this something that can be corrected in the DSDT.aml?

Anyhow, I didn't see this Model / Revision / Firmware in the database and as it is the latest I figured it would be good to get it added.

GA-EP45-UD3P-Rev1.0-F11d - DSDT.aml.zip

Attachments

• GA-EP45-UD3P-Rev1.0-F11d - DSDT.aml.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 91
Thanks D-an-W, I don't see any EP45-UD3P listed at all in the database but UD3R is listed twice. I'm hoping to try your file out in a week or two when I get some time.

I am looking for a DSDT for a gigabyte ep45-ud3p but with a FFB bios. I can't install the F9 or F10 bios everyone seems to have, probably because of a different REV version.

Thanks for the help!

jfmb said:
I am looking for a DSDT for a gigabyte ep45-ud3p but with a FFB bios. I can't install the F9 or F10 bios everyone seems to have, probably because of a different REV version.

Thanks for the help!

Just create your own, it's very easy to do. There is a tool by MaLd0n called DSDT Auto-Patcher that allows you to create a DSDT.aml from within Mac OS X, Windows or Linux (Google).

Alternatively use the tool and info in the first post here to create one and post it for editing (I have done that but not tested the DSDT that it created).

i seemed to missplaced my previous dsdt file :(
Since ive tried to use dsdt autopatcher and was not succesfull would it be too much to ask that you generate another dsdt file? bios is f6 rev 3.3

Thank you!

Attachments

• EP41-UD3L-F6.dsl
    147.2 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back