Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: Gigabyte Socket 775 Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse said:
Here's my clean DSDT (This time in the right thread! Sorry)

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P with F10 Bios
dsdt.Horse.zip

Attachments

• dsdt.Horse.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 126
caseybea said:
Here's my DSDT submission (vanilla, from ubuntu) for:

GA-G31M-ES2L (Rev 2.4) Bios FI

NOTE: This board has several revisions, 2.4 is the latest which I received last week from newegg. gigabyte keeps changing their mind with regards to ethernet (Realtek, Altheros), and especially the audio (ALC883? Nope, it's actually an ALC888b now). Even the vendor's published specs on the board can't keep up.

There's not too many Gigabyte 775 boards sold new-- but this is one of them and one of the most popular.

PS: Can you update the lead note with regards to these submissions? Specifically, you can no longer get the DSDT info from Ubuntu 11 - /proc/acpi/dsdt does not exist. You need to boot Ubuntu 10 (10.10 to be specific). I lost a little time trying to figure that out :)
dsdt.caseybea.zip

Attachments

• dsdt.caseybea.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 82
greatestpharaoh said:
Hi all, Here it is my clean DSDT from GA-965P-DS4-F12 Rev 2.0
About to attempt my first DSDT setup, AIM: Stable build with dual graphic cards working!
dsdt.greatestpharaoh.zip

Attachments

• dsdt.greatestpharaoh.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 105
D-an-W said:
I just created this via the Ubuntu Live CD and would appreciate someone taking a look at it.

With 10.6.8 I had to add BuiltInEthernet=Yes to my com.apple.boot.plist so the App Store would connect without the GUID error, is this something that can be corrected in the DSDT.aml?

Anyhow, I didn't see this Model / Revision / Firmware in the database and as it is the latest I figured it would be good to get it added.

GA-EP45-UD3P-Rev1.0-F11d - DSDT.aml.zip
dsdt.D-an-W.zip
EthernetBuiltIn=Yes or LAN0 into Device
:headbang:

Attachments

• dsdt.D-an-W.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 102
Not sure how vanilla my last one was so this was extracted using Ubuntu.

Cheers

Thanks anyway Daniel.

It looked like there was a dsdt.aml file on the usb stick but when I went to upload it in my last post, it said there was nothing there so I've kinda given up running anything other than easybeast on this mobo and purchased a GA-P55A-UD3, along with an i7 so I can have a bit more fun:)

plexi said:
Thanks anyway Daniel.

It looked like there was a dsdt.aml file on the usb stick but when I went to upload it in my last post, it said there was nothing there so I've kinda given up running anything other than easybeast on this mobo and purchased a GA-P55A-UD3, along with an i7 so I can have a bit more fun:)
Great
:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back