Register

Door Latching Mechanism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
R9 290X
If i were to remove one of the three hooks on the door latching mechanism, would that particularly affect the door?

I need to make some room for a radiator, and the easiest way would be to cut into that piece. It would be the forward most hook, if that's important

Well a lot of people abuse the latches with miss-fitting side panels. They use the latches to pull the panel into place...

If your case is true and your side panel fits into place without force, then it only takes one latch to keep the panel in the closed position.

Given the desire, most cases can be restored to the point that the side cover fits reasonably well.

Good modding,
neil

Well a lot of people abuse the latches with miss-fitting side panels. They use the latches to pull the panel into place...

If your case is true and your side panel fits into place without force, then it only takes one latch to keep the panel in the closed position.

Given the desire, most cases can be restored to the point that the side cover fits reasonably well.

Good modding,
neil

Alright, that makes sense. I guess i'll just put my case back together and check it with two. I had had some issues with not fitting flush, that i may or may not have solved. Thanks for the help, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back