Contribute
Register

Do i need usbinject all kext?

I've done all this, but I had to use USBMap not hackintool,as hackintool doesn't work for me, it won't show when you connect a usb stick. So I did the same thing but just used the other tool to map the ports.

I've done all this, but I had to use USBMap not hackintool,as hackintool doesn't work for me, it won't show when you connect a usb stick. So I did the same thing but just used the other tool to map the ports.
no, you didn't follow the guide...

OK Ive followed up to the point of using Hackintool, but Hackintool doesnt work as it doesnt show when I connect a USB, so I cannot follow the guid exactly. I can use USBMap but then that will give me exactly the same result Kext as before.

Using USBmap i get this. Some usb connectiions like ones i labeled 5,6,7 and 8 are all on the same number (31)
even if i put in a usb 3 stick all the same places come up as for usb2. I'm stuck on this. Would be easier if Hackintool worked but I dont know why it doesnt.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 19.41.32.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 19.41.32.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 14
Using USBmap i get this. Some usb connectiions like ones i labeled 5,6,7 and 8 are all on the same number (31)
even if i put in a usb 3 stick all the same places come up as for usb2. I'm stuck on this. Would be easier if Hackintool worked but I dont know why it doesnt.
i have never used that method, sorry

Do you have any idea why Hackintool is not working for my system?

In what way? It's an app for macOS, and certainly works with High Sierra.

Remember when configuring ports that Gigabyte also added a Renesas 3rd party USB controller to give more ports than the standard Intel selection. These will show up in any app you use to view them. IORegistryExplorer for example.

What I mean is, when I use hackintool it doesn't work the same as it shows online. When I connect a usb stick it should show highlighted in green. It doesn't.

What I mean is, when I use hackintool it doesn't work the same as it shows online. When I connect a usb stick it should show highlighted in green. It doesn't.
did you add in your patches to your config.plist etc...?

I added the port limit patch in plist, and my injectallKext in the clover kext other folder. Is there any other patch I should add?

Back