Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
I7 2630QM
Graphics
Intel HD3000, NVDIA GT 540M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
whenever I press the fn+f8 button on my laptop(Asus) the display will always..... broken??
how to fix this, it's the output-switch fn button
there are some pink color like this one below

Attachments

• IMG-20150718-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20150718-WA0002.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 230
it's output-switch button, switching to another output (external) I've mentioned it though

You should intercept it in ACPI and map it to another function (regular keypress) via ACPI patching.
See brightness guide for clues.

You should intercept it in ACPI and map it to another function (regular keypress) via ACPI patching.
See brightness guide for clues.
Woww what an awesome trick!! Thanks!.. I really want to do it but.. i got a real problem now, it won't boot to the system now because i tried to fix the sleep function and unfortunately a kernel panic has born because of this "Sleepenabler kext" thing, i've removed the kext with my windows but still no luck, tried searching on this forum, google, anywhere but seems nothing works.. please help me out to bring my a-bit-perfect-build of hackintosh back

Woww what an awesome trick!! Thanks!.. I really want to do it but.. i got a real problem now, it won't boot to the system now because i tried to fix the sleep function and unfortunately a kernel panic has born because of this "Sleepenabler kext" thing, i've removed the kext with my windows but still no luck, tried searching on this forum, google, anywhere but seems nothing works.. please help me out to bring my a-bit-perfect-build of hackintosh back

Remove the kext causing the problem.
Rebuild cache from recovery mode and/or run the macOS installer to reset kernel cache.

Remove the kext causing the problem.
Rebuild cache from recovery mode and/or run the macOS installer to reset kernel cache.
I've removed the sleepenabler kext and.."Rebuild cache from recovery mode and/or run the macOS installer to reset kernel cache" how to do these? is it by removing the "caches" folder on S/L ??
please tell me the detailed one.
sorry even though this is out-of-topic

Attachments

• P_20170605_071045.jpg
    P_20170605_071045.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 100
I've removed the sleepenabler kext and.."Rebuild cache from recovery mode and/or run the macOS installer to reset kernel cache" how to do these? is it by removing the "caches" folder on S/L ??
please tell me the detailed one.
sorry even though this is out-of-topic

I think "First Aid" from Disk Utility in Recovery can fix the cache (never tried it, but someone else mentioned it).
Running the macOS installer is something you have already done, so you should be familiar with that process...

I think "First Aid" from Disk Utility in Recovery can fix the cache (never tried it, but someone else mentioned it).
Running the macOS installer is something you have already done, so you should be familiar with that process...
Unfortunately it seems that my hackintosh still has KP, it's still the same as the picture I've uploaded
I think the "First Aid" isn't for repairing the OS but for the partition itself as mine still has KP and also I don't see any "caches" folder created on S/L

seems like I should do seppuku to this hackintosh (though there are many apps & settings I've done):|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back