Graphics
GeForce 640
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
When I plug in my display it is on 1920x1080 the top bar is cut off or something. is there anything I can do to fix that and keep the 1080p instead of having to switch the display resolution to 1680x1020?
Does installing 1080p from multibeast do anything to solve that?
Oh I have a 27" AOC Monitor

hello I have the same motherboard and the same video card I have is 1080p

screen must be connected to the HDMI port OR DVI video card not the motherboard

View attachment Sans titre.tiff

It is plugged in to the graphics card dvi

When I plug in my display it is on 1920x1080 the top bar is cut off or something. is there anything I can do to fix that and keep the 1080p instead of having to switch the display resolution to 1680x1020?
Does installing 1080p from multibeast do anything to solve that?
Oh I have a 27" AOC Monitor

kessayli

what is the native resolution of that AOC it maybe greater than what you think it is or the settings you are using.

Also you may want to use the Graphics Mode command switch - see System Boot Options in this link
http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/wiki/index.php/Org.chameleon.Boot.plist

you can spec this on the command boot line at start up 9press space bar when you see the TMX86 apple icon or add to Boot.plist (after validation that it works)

Also it maybe something as simple as does you monitor have an automatic settings to may adjustments ( or manual adjustments for shrinking image).

Also check you BIOS as you not using the MB DVI - the selection for the default gfx in the bios should not be both or internal but the external card. ( memory can be set at 64 meg )

In my bios I have the init display set to auto? Should I set it to peg? And the monitor is 1080p

In my bios I have the init display set to auto? Should I set it to peg? And the monitor is 1080p
made a screenshot like mine dashboard screen

that we can even screen resolutions available

im sorry i didnt understand what you said

Actually we would see
make a copy Wallpapers Sans titre-1 - copie.jpg

it looks good at 1920x1080
no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back