Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Display 7MB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm able to use it. I've changed today 19.1 and 19.2 again, nothing of them works. The hackintool can't fix issue. Should install teamviwer to remote my desktop and believe me :)
no

Then isn't possible to fix uhd 630 on my motherboard with hackintool or multibeast. I'll keep using my nvidia 710 which works perfectly. Any many thanks for all of you.
Regards

Then isn't possible to fix uhd 630 on my motherboard with hackintool or multibeast. I'll keep using my nvidia 710 which works perfectly. Any many thanks for all of you.
Regards
all it takes is for you to edit your config.plist to add in the properties, if you are unable to do this, then stick with your nvidia

all it takes is for you to edit your config.plist to add in the properties, if you are unable to do this, then stick with your nvidia
The hackintool doesn't create the patch at all. And i've tried some of yours nothing works. The app can't detect GPU from imac 14, and above. You can't imagine how many times i've booted just today :)

The hackintool doesn't create the patch at all. And i've tried some of yours nothing works. The app can't detect GPU from imac 14, and above. You can't imagine how many times i've booted just today :)
another example as you are using clover (although it is for a laptop) but will give you an idea of where to add the Devices -> AddProperties section:

Before i come back to clover, i've created opencore boot USB. was't that good as with clover. At least i can boot to the desktop with clover. With opencore 7 tries was just a blank screen
you did something wrong...

Internet is full with config.plist which work for them. I've tried a few of them, it doesn't work for my device. Thats why i'm here to. The Hackintool isn't able to detect the GPU at all doesn't matter which imac series!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 22.52.10.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 22.52.10.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 22.51.47.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 22.51.47.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Internet is full with config.plist which work for them. I've tried a few of them, it doesn't work for my device. Thats why i'm here to. The Hackintool isn't able to detect the GPU at all doesn't matter which imac series!
have you actually added in the information into your config.plist yet?

if the answer is no, then no need to reply until you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back