Contribute
Register

Direct Update to macOS Sierra using Clover

Try putting EmuVaribles in DriversUEFI. If that doesn't work then reinstall nvidia web drivers.

attached in a screen shot of my drivers folder, that file appears to be there. There is only a drivers64UEFI on the Sierra install no drivers32UEFI. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times with no luck.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 11.08.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 11.08.10 AM.png
    41 KB · Views: 121
attached in a screen shot of my drivers folder, that file appears to be there. There is only a drivers64UEFI on the Sierra install no drivers32UEFI. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times with no luck.

Screenshot looks correct. I think there are problems with nvidia drivers in Sierra.

Got it...I'll hold off for a bit. I appreciate your time.

Wondering if folk can help. I've downloaded Sierra and tried to install. Upon reboot via Clover the 'Boot macOS Install' option does not show up. And therefore the machine just boots right back into the old El Capitan install. Tried a few times with the same result.

In terms of system, I have fixed the system definition to iMac 14,2 and it shows up in About This Mac as a 27-inch, Late 2013 iMac. I am using Clover Configurator version 4.32.0 which I think is the latest one (hitting check for updates says that this is the newest version available).

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
I had same problem... first install lastest version of clover then it will shown up... I downloaded clover from that link https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
and also mount your refi partition and open config file with clover configrator go to the GUI section and look for ''hide volume
'' part on the right top.. if there is any of list just delete them by using ''-'' button on the right

Last edited:
I successfully upgraded my el capitan to sierra look my geekbench 4 scores. It seems windows have better bench scores but still work fine .. for my device sound and nvidia drivers did not worked ... for nvidia drivers just go to systempreefrences nvidia and check for updates after update its done.. for sound I used voodoo driver 2.8.8 from that link https://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoohda/ .... That driver installed both rear and front panel and also hdmı sound drivers which for my monitor and works well...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 19.10.34.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 19.10.34.png
    257.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 19.35.53.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 19.35.53.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 208
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 19.11.34.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 19.11.34.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 19.10.08.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 19.10.08.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 197
A few people have reported same activity with the GT 610 could just be a issue with Sierra in general. First release don't expect it to not be buggy.

Checked a bit further on the internet. Supports your statement. The 610 seems to be not supported in Sierra which is weird considering it was very compatible in previous operating systems. Do you thing this might be fixed in a later update by apple? Or do you recommend to switch to a different graphics card?

Checked a bit further on the internet. Supports your statement. The 610 seems to be not supported in Sierra which is weird considering it was very compatible in previous operating systems. Do you thing this might be fixed in a later update by apple? Or do you recommend to switch to a different graphics card?

Can't predict the future. You could try adding Device ID to appropriate kexts and see if that works if so then you will either need to make a SSDT Injector or add edits in a DSDT.

Can't predict the future. You could try adding Device ID to appropriate kexts and see if that works if so then you will either need to make a SSDT Injector or add edits in a DSDT.
Puuuh...I guess I'll stick with El Capitan for now and keep checking on further solutions. Thanks for your help :)

Hopefully Multibeast would be out soon and hopefully most issues would be resolved if not all :)
I believe that is the reason why multibeast has not been avaiable because they want to make sure that most issues be resolved :) Kudos to staff for Unibeast :)

Back