Motherboard
Dell XPS15z
CPU
Intel i7-2620m
Graphics
GT 525m
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am on an older gen 2011 Dell XPS15z with an i7-2620M processor, 8gb's of onboard ram, a NVidia Geforce GT 525m Graphical processing unit and Windows 10 Pro. All old gen less capable hardware, But I am sure it could be compatible with older OSx Versions? Sierra would be awesome if that would work, but lets keep it simple for now. Is the hardware i'm on worth trying a hackintosh project?

I am on an older gen 2011 Dell XPS15z with an i7-2620M processor, 8gb's of onboard ram, a NVidia Geforce GT 525m Graphical processing unit and Windows 10 Pro. All old gen less capable hardware, But I am sure it could be compatible with older OSx Versions? Sierra would be awesome if that would work, but lets keep it simple for now. Is the hardware i'm on worth trying a hackintosh project?

What is the output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal?

What is the output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal?
Does this need me too install linux? Or use the bash terminal in windows 10 developer mode? Because in the bash terminal I get
"pcilib: Cannot open /proc/bus/pci
lspci: Cannot find any working access method."

Does this need me too install linux? Or use the bash terminal in windows 10 developer mode? Because in the bash terminal I get
"pcilib: Cannot open /proc/bus/pci
lspci: Cannot find any working access method."

You can run Ubuntu from USB without installing. Refer to ubuntu.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back