Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've used these graphics cards for a while now. Discovered them during Covid Lockdown when GPU prices are still sky-high.

Things haven't improved much in all markets so finding a Brand New Dell RX 560 at a reasonable price, was like gold-dust. The card is faster than you might expect when compared to an RX560 from the big names like Gigabyte and Asus. Although not mentioned, it features a "0db" fan setting which just means the fan is off until a certain temperature threshold.

Current price is $97.95 - If you are in the US then postage will be so much cheaper. In the UK I had to pay for Ebay Global Shipping and UK Import tax, which was cruel. Still, I considered it a good deal for a brand new graphics card. The company seems to have a large batch too, so not necessarily a deal-of-the-day.

Here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284859057180

Mine arrived today after about 3-weeks in transit from California. Here's the unboxing:

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

Single slot only so great for an ITX build.

:)

Last edited:
I've used these graphics cards for a while now. Discovered them during Covid Lockdown when GPU prices are still sky-high.

Things haven't improved much in all markets so finding a Brand New Dell RX 560 at a reasonable price, was like gold-dust. The card is faster than you might expect when compared to an RX560 from the big names like Gigabyte and Asus. Although not mentioned, it features a "0db" fan setting which just means the fan is off until a certain temperature threshold.

Current price is $97.95 - If you are in the US then postage will be so much cheaper. In the UK I had to pay for Ebay Global Shipping and UK Import tax, which was cruel. Still, I considered it a good deal for a brand new graphics card. The company seems to have a large batch too, so not necessarily a deal-of-the-day.

Here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284859057180

Mine arrived today after about 3-weeks in transit from California. Here's the unboxing:

:)
Will you have to spray it so it will be more colour coordinated for your case? :)

Is this your second RX560 ? Does the first one still work ?

Yes, still got the original and it's working fine. That was a second-hand UK purchase.

(The s/h ones I bought that failed were a Gigabyte and Sapphire ... :rolleyes: )

looks the same link
No, it's because your IP is in the UK it redirects you to the UK Ebay site.
When I click UD's link though, it takes me to the UK site instead of the US.

both links:
(which are the same)
takes me to the one page in US

Thank you. (Edit: Hmmm..... Thanks @Feartech )

I've edited the address to remove the "tags", so should be fine now. (Not listed on the UK site itself, just shows-up as an international seller etc). :thumbup:

Edit 2: Yep, still US site ... All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back