Contribute
Register

Dell Alienware 15 R3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rehab. Have manage to Nvidia GPU working correctly with external display support. Have my AstroA40's working. Still working on the Mouse and track pad. One thing I did notice is that it's assuming my System is an iMac. And with that I can't turn off my internal display and use my 2 external monitors. Can I switch this under Multibeast or Clover?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, your profile lacks any hardware details. Please fix as per FAQ before your next reply.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, your profile lacks any hardware details. Please fix as per FAQ before your next reply.

Rehab I have followed the Audio Guide and have still been unable to get sound working. Have attached the correct files. I know I have more work to do to get things going smoothly.

So far I have the following working
-iMessage
-Facetime
-Nvidia Web Drivers
-Touchpad
-Keyboard
-Network Card E2200

Not working (Still working on these)
-Audio
-Wifi
-SSD's
-Battery Meter
-Brightness control

I'm also finding that my initial boot from clover to internal Mac OSx install fails. I may have to run it 2-3 times and it will start, just find it odd and maybe I'm missing something in my Clover Config. I'm new to this and I have been reading all weekend so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
  • Justin’s iMac.zip
    724 KB · Views: 78
  • Kextcache.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 234
  • RehabMan.zip
    64.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Terminal Saved Output.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Rehab I have followed the Audio Guide and have still been unable to get sound working. Have attached the correct files. I know I have more work to do to get things going smoothly.

So far I have the following working
-iMessage
-Facetime
-Nvidia Web Drivers
-Touchpad
-Keyboard
-Network Card E2200

Not working (Still working on these)
-Audio
-Wifi
-SSD's
-Battery Meter
-Brightness control

I'm also finding that my initial boot from clover to internal Mac OSx install fails. I may have to run it 2-3 times and it will start, just find it odd and maybe I'm missing something in my Clover Config. I'm new to this and I have been reading all weekend so any help would be greatly appreciated.

You seem to be attempting to use AppleALC.kext:
Code:
AppleALC.kext - no compatible dependency found for as.vit9696.Lilu.
AppleALC.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

But you don't have Lilu.kext installed.
AppleALC.kext requires a matching Lilu.kext.

Also, tons of other problems with the kexts you installed (looks like you installed some FakeSMC plugins that don't match the FakeSMC.kext you have installed).

Thanks Rehabman I will get those kexts installed for Audio and try again. Also should I remove some of those plugins that don't match the FAKESMC? Like I said I'm learning as it goes so I appreciate the help here.

Cheers

Thanks Rehabman I will get those kexts installed for Audio and try again. Also should I remove some of those plugins that don't match the FAKESMC? Like I said I'm learning as it goes so I appreciate the help here.

Cheers

Either remove the plugins or install matching plugins. Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back