Contribute
Register

Dell 7548, Clover, Yosemite, i7-5500U, 1920x1080, Intel Video w/Touchscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have that issue with clover but it stop after I added slide=0 to the boot flag in config.

slide=0 is default when using OsxAptioFix.

I had similar issues. I am assuming you have following line that is issue. If you can confirm that following part of the code that matches with yours then you can comment out "Arg0" part and make it "//Arg0" (as shown below).

Code:
Method (ADBG, 1, Serialized)
    {
        If (CondRefOf (MDBG))
        {
            Return (MDBG)
            //Arg0
        }

Return (Zero)
    }

Correct way: Apply "Fix ADBG Error" patch from my repo.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/175789-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

hackintosh intalation stuck on apple logo without progress bar. plz guide me to intall hackintosh.
dell 7548
core i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz

Rafael Armenio,

I don't know if you are still here but I have a question.
When I was running Yosemite I used a fake ID for loading the kext to the AMD video card, I think it was 664101002 but for some reason in OSX el capitan it won't load the kext.

Hi, I also have a dell Inspiron 7548, but I have an i5 5200U and I'm trying to install OS X El Capitan.
Are the steps the same as yours or different? Please notify me as quick as possible. :)

Hi, I also have a dell Inspiron 7548, but I have an i5 5200U and I'm trying to install OS X El Capitan.
Are the steps the same as yours or different? Please notify me as quick as possible. :)

The steps will be the same...

Hello isosa28,

I have a same device as you and want to hackintosh it. I have never done hackintosh before. Please can you guide me with initial steps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back