Contribute
Register

Dell 5060 Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Catalina 10.15.3 running perfectly on my Optiplex Micro 5060 with i7 8700T, just have one question...
What is your cpu temperatures? Mine is between 56-52 Celsius while doing generic tasks like web browsing, listening to music, email, fb,... etc the usual stuff... I think it is a little bit high, but cannot compare...
Mine (i3-8100T) is about 43-45 celsius while doing normal tasks and gets heater in 53-60 celsius range while benchmarking with Blackmagic RAW speed test.

PS: My system work perfectly with Calalina 10.15.4. However, it has lagging after booting to the desktop so I have to wait in about 2-3 minutes to work fluently. How can I fix it?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info..
Post ioreg and efi folder to see if there is something wrong with your config settings...
What SSD are you using? Which bootloader? Which OS?
After booting check activitiy monitor maybe there is some background task which is not responding?! That can cause slowdown.. just a thought... How many RAM do you have?

These are my clover, ioreg and hackintool and system screenshot.
I have 16GB memory, Lenovo nvme SSD LENSE30256GMSP running Catalina 10.15.4 with Clover5099.
Plz review and help me.

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 56
  • framebuffer_info.png
    framebuffer_info.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 21.08.36.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 21.08.36.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 82
Please download attached ioregistrexplorer and click on save as in file menu, compress the saved file to zip and upload here. After looking quickly at your clover setup, i think the problem will be with your audio setup. You have patched applehda and also voodoohda at the same time in your kexts folder, which is wrong. Other thing I noticed in your boot args you use -disablegfxfirmware, did you try booting without this parameter? I will prepare you a corrected clover folder but can do it only tomorrow evening. Until then please post me new ioreg.

Attachments

• IORegistryExplorer-v3.02.zip
    212.4 KB · Views: 62
Thank you for your help and sorry for lately answer.
I will try to boot without flag -disablegfxfirmware later and remove applehda (I am using voodoohda well).
I will post ioreg after comeback home and looking for your corrected clover too (my system for working at home).
Thank in advanced.

Please download attached ioregistrexplorer and click on save as in file menu, compress the saved file to zip and upload here.
Here is my ioreg.
I've just remove -disablegfxfirmware argu, but nothing changes.

Attachments

• IOREG_5060.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Click on the link below to download the modofied clover setup I prepared for you. (private cloud, its 100% safe)
https://stor.spdns.eu/index.php/s/kzTcC5q7PLtLgxQ
The kexts which are useless have been moved to kexts/off folder, also marked my kexts with yellow.
For sound now using applealc instead of patched applehda and voodoohda, changed layout id from 27 to 3.
Kexts directory update to use virtualsmc instead of fakesmc
Created new config.plist renamed your config-yours-old.plist

I advise to press F4 (clear nvram) before booting macos.

Backup your current efi folder before making any changes!

Thanks for your enthusiasm!
However, lagging is still occurs after booting. Plz view the attachment that is when I select Framebuffer -> current version. Do you have advice for this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 22.25.30.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 22.25.30.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 60
Sound work well with AppleALC kext but it has not good signal via bluetooth (My wifi-bluetooth card is BCM94360SC2). And option front line-out output is disapear.

Last edited:
Have no more ideas sorry... The EFI folder I prepared you works 100% on my Optiplex 5060 Micro. Try a clean install...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back