Contribute
Register

Dell 5060 Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't update past 10.15.3 ill upload everything you will need to run later this weekend it breaks after 10.15.3, hopefully we can figure out what is breaking the uhd630 soon.

Attachments

• 0D7C4D95-05CF-4EAF-9E7D-BC36E124C21B.png
    0D7C4D95-05CF-4EAF-9E7D-BC36E124C21B.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
Hi, I took Optiplex 5060 Micro and your EFI: works very well: unfortunately after updating from 10.15.3 to 10.15.5 the screen remains for approx. 2 min. black: the computer is still working but you cannot see a picture. I used DP to HDMI. Via Anydesk you can still see that Mac OS uploaded and works: unfortunately only no image output.
Does somebody has any idea?
Many thanks in advance!

Hi, I took Optiplex 5060 Micro and your EFI: works very well: unfortunately after updating from 10.15.3 to 10.15.5 the screen remains for approx. 2 min. black: the computer is still working but you cannot see a picture. I used DP to HDMI. Via Anydesk you can still see that Mac OS uploaded and works: unfortunately only no image output.
Does somebody has any idea?
Many thanks in advance!
I have not had a chance to look into it, I know about this bug I downgraded to 10.15, hopefully sometime soon I can figure it out but I have alot going on right now.

all right .... thanks ... i will keep an eye on the topic ...

You can try with my EFI: everything works for me on Calatina 10.5.6. I have Opencore 0.5.7 and latest Kext.
LAN is Intel, Wifi & Bluetooth original card from MacBook Air 2014.
Displayport to HDMI I get no picture after about 1 minute start, you should use Displayport to Displayport then 4K.
If you activate the hard disk encryption in the BIOS (I have Kingston A2000 SA2000M8 / 500G) then you do not need a Filevault. When starting, the computer recognizes the Blueooth keyboard and you can enter SSD password.

Attachments

• EFI_Opencore_Optiplex_5060.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
Got a kernel panic on Catalina will work on it tomorrow see what I can figure out with it I did notice that you config.plist was empty though. @TuanTran

@killernos1
It is my current EFI: I have activated Filevault (also runs without Filevault) and disabled Opencore boot menu. Runs perfectly: looks like a real Mac.
Please generate new PlatformInfo

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back