CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
GTX 1050 ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, guys! A bit new to Hackintosh, mostly thanks to Apple, 'coz after updating from High Sierra to Mojave, my Nvidia web drivers ain't working anymore. So when the OS starts, Nvidia driver switches to Default macOS Graphics Driver. That's why the Graphics is shown as "Display 5 mb", but the resolution cannot be changed. Under "Scaled" point there's only 1280 x 1024 (even while clicking with the Option key held), despite that the monitor is 1920x1080 connected via HDMI.
So please tell me, how to change the resolution to HD?

Hi, guys! A bit new to Hackintosh, mostly thanks to Apple, 'coz after updating from High Sierra to Mojave, my Nvidia web drivers ain't working anymore. So when the OS starts, Nvidia driver switches to Default macOS Graphics Driver. That's why the Graphics is shown as "Display 5 mb", but the resolution cannot be changed. Under "Scaled" point there's only 1280 x 1024 (even while clicking with the Option key held), despite that the monitor is 1920x1080 connected via HDMI.
So please tell me, how to change the resolution to HD?
replace your nvidia card or go back to high sierra

no nvidia drivers for Mojave yet

Yeah, I know about the problem with the nVidia drivers in Mojave, but isn't it possible to change resolution in default macOS graphics driver?

Yeah, I know about the problem with the nVidia drivers in Mojave, but isn't it possible to change resolution in default macOS graphics driver?
not without proper drivers that don't exist

With GT 1030, I installed latest web driver and change resolution to 1600*900. All work fine but hardware acceleration of course.

With GT 1030, I installed latest web driver and change resolution to 1600*900. All work fine but hardware acceleration of course.
Which version have you installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back