Graphics
RTX 2070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Everything works fine, this is by far faster than any mac i have ever seen. But there is one very annoying thing. My Soundcard gives me 2.1 audio i'd like to have 5.1 but i can live with that. Other than the fact that the mic does not seem to work... i have installed many custom kext files but neither would word. It would be great if somebody who knows how to fix that issue could send me a solution.

Btw: I am using VoodooHDA 2.8.2 and a Creative X-Fi Titanium soundcard.

EDIT: Never mind got it fixed :) i just had to play with the drivers a little. If anyone needs a working X-FI Titanium kext contact me ;)

Hi,

How did you fix the mic?
I have the same card and same VoodooHDA version but my mic is not working

I have the X-Fi Titanium PCIe and keep getting crappy audio (stutters, a bit distorted). How does one go about contacting you? I don't see an option for PM in the boards :roll2:

Hello there !

I'm realy interested by the solution to make the mic input working !

I cannot pm Br4inlag because he denied it.

Could someone help me/us ?

Thanks

Hey Br4inlag. Any chance of getting that kext for the X-Fi Titanium that you offered?

Hi can you please share this kext? I also have titanium pci-e and I'm having problems with front panel attached. When I disconnect front panel audio from the rear panel (green ) is working. When I connect Front panel cables only front panel is working no matter attached headphones or not. In linux and windows everything is working normally even that my front panel is ac97 not hd. Thank you!

Hey there, I'm also struggling with the XFI Titanium, searched through the whole web, but couldn't find a proper solution. :crazy:
I've got the XFI working so far with VoodooHDA, but with massive crackling. Could you please help us with your working Kext?

I've got the XFI working so far with VoodooHDA, but with massive crackling. Could you please help us with your working Kext?

What version of VoodooHDA are you using? (2.8.2)...

I got kernel panic with the 2.8.5...

If someone can help us a bit...

Hello. Please Help me. I have a Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD sound card and can not see if the driver is introduced VoodooHDA 2.82 . Do you have any idea what to do about it ?

Many Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back