Contribute
Register

Creative CA0132 codec discussion (Sound Core3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beautiful.
Now Voodoo?
If so, then everything is still the same: the microphone works. Other jacks do not play sound. Optics also have no sound.
Dump attached
The pin control of the 1st line-out is off, try c/sub and the rears. But we still do not know if the BAR2 bits are set correctly.

Attachments

• VoodooHDA.3two_ch.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 130
The pin control of the 1st line-out is off, try c/sub and the rears. But we still do not know if the BAR2 bits are set correctly.
I tried all the jacks, optics and jacks on the front panel. Nothing works except the microphone
UPD: but I have not tried kext from your post yet

Last edited:
UPD2: Only the microphone still works. Be sure that I checked the signal on all the jacks.
I attach files

Attachments

• dump_wern_5.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 81
  • wern_9.png
    wern_9.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
UPD2: Only the microphone still works. Be sure that I checked the signal on all the jacks.
I attach files
In terms of dumps, the mixer looks ok, but since c/sub and the rears do not work, it could be the mixer as well. We also do not know if the SSDT works. I think we need a way to read the BAR2 values.

In terms of dumps, the mixer looks ok, but since c/sub and the rears do not work, it could be the mixer as well. We also do not know if the SSDT works. I think we need a way to read the BAR2 values.
Is there anyone who would help us with this? I am ready to do everything that depends on me, just tell me how.

Is there anyone who would help us with this? I am ready to do everything that depends on me, just tell me how.
Try this SSDT, it should show you the region 2 writes in your IOReg, Device XHDA.

Attachments

• SSDT-EXT_HDA_read.aml.zip
    760 bytes · Views: 135
Try this SSDT, it should show you the region 2 writes in your IOReg, Device XHDA.
UPD: I replaced the old ssdt with the one you sent. I attach files
UPD2: Everything remained the same with the sound except one: strong noise on the left channel is observed at one of the outputs. This is likely a rear R/L output.

Attachments

• dump_wern_6.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 104
  • ioreg_wern.ioreg
    6.1 MB · Views: 81
  • wern.png
    wern.png
    494.1 KB · Views: 84
Should it be along with what you sent earlier? Or replace the old with this?
Replace it.
We see region2 base up to 400. Expand ioregexplorer to see 16 bytes in a row, at 0x320 you should see 01 01.
If available, you can also try the front microphone jack with the included SSDT.

Attachments

• SSDT_BAR2.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 116
  • read_bar2_ioreg.png
    read_bar2_ioreg.png
    580.8 KB · Views: 48
Replace it.
We see region2 base up to 400. Expand ioregexplorer to see 16 bytes in a row, at 0x320 you should see 01 01.
If available, you can also try the front microphone jack with the included SSDT.
Ok, I pasted these 3 files into the clover. But there is no desired result as in your screenshot.
In addition, I found that the jacks on the front panel were connected to the built-in sound card all this time :( Now I fixed this.
The microphone on the front panel does not work, but there is some kind of surge when switching, judging by the sound level in the settings. In this case, the burst remains active after removing the microphone from the jack. There is also a strong beep in the headphones on the front panel.
Everything else remains the same as it was before. I attach files for debugging

Attachments

• wern.png
    wern.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 65
  • dump_wern_7.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 97
  • wern.ioreg
    6 MB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back