1. Apple
  2. Classic
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
  5. Quadra
  6. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Anybody out there with any anecdotal information regarding the Corsair Bulldog High Performance Barebone . It is a prepackaged package that comes with Intel Gigabyte Z170N-WiFi Motherboard w/ USB 3.0 Type-C and 802.11ac Wi-Fi. Looks to be similar to Gigabyte GIGABYTE GA-Z170N-WIFI (rev. 1.0), but can't be sure. I would appreciate any input on this.

Thanks in advance.

Anybody out there with any anecdotal information regarding the Corsair Bulldog High Performance Barebone . It is a prepackaged package that comes with Intel Gigabyte Z170N-WiFi Motherboard w/ USB 3.0 Type-C and 802.11ac Wi-Fi. Looks to be similar to Gigabyte GIGABYTE GA-Z170N-WIFI (rev. 1.0), but can't be sure. I would appreciate any input on this.

Thanks in advance.
Just confirmed -- based upon NewEgg listing...it is the GA-170N-WIFI

I just built with this. Didn't run into any major problems. Onboard Wifi didn't work, onboard ethernet does. Sound works.

The only thing that I'm unsure of right now is whether or not the liquid cooling unit worked, and whether that had anything to do with this being a hackintosh. I'm using an i3 6100 and my CPU temps were getting pretty hot. I switched it out for the fan that came with the i3 and now my temps are much better. So it seems like maybe the cooling unit wasn't working at all. I haven't messed around much to see if I can get to work, will do that at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back