Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68 AP-D3
CPU
Intel Core i5 2500K
Graphics
Zotac Nvidia GTS 450 1GB
Mac
  1. iMac
I have made USB with Legacy mode using UniBeast latest edition for the Installation for High Sierra, but I was not getting the boot disk in Clover. Then someone told me to place HFSPU.efi into efi/clover/**boot64. And it worked! Then again, I was not able to format my HD. Then someone give me config.plist to replace with original in USB stick. Earlier in my boot sequence was slow. Like my system was taking more time to show Clover boot. But, after replacing the original config.plist with the new downloading one, it became very fast.

I reached install screen without using nv_disable=1. I click on disk utility and format my HDD in macOS Journeled (Extended). After that, when I click on ''install macOS'' and after accepting the agreement, I noticed that my recently formatted HDD is showing dim in installer. when I click on that, i got following error:

"YOU MAY NOT INSTALL TO THIS VOLUME BECAUSE THE COMPUTER IS MISSING A FIRMWARE PARTITION''

Please help to resolve this. TIA.

Last edited:
I have the same problem when I want to install High Sierra in an external HD. any solution?

@lucasjs33, please add details of your Motherboard to your profile (personal details).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back