Register

Combined U310/U410 Mavericks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Thanks a lot for your awesome Guide :))
I´ve a question for network.
I don´t understand these two sentences : D

Is it possible to use the Intel Centrino Wireless - N 2230 for Bluetooth and Wifi or not?

Thanks for your answer ;)

Networking:
Intel Centrino® Wireless-B\G\N 2200/2230 [UNSUPPORTED]
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless, integrated in Intel Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 [100%]

Thanks,

which wifi card that supports WIFI and Bluetooth , could I install ?

without "hack" into the bios?

The DPCI manager shows me this card . Then it is not on the whitelist, right? Ohne Titel.jpg

Hello,
I need help please.
I just finished installing Yosemite fallowing the guide in threat #1.
I fallow every single step exactly as it say it.
The PC is working fine i got everything fine.

I have 3 problems that i know:

1.- the battery is running out very fast it is lasting about an hour whereas with mavericks it lasted about 4 hours.
2.- i've also notice that it is getting a hotter than normal as well.
3.- i can't get the pc to sleep. it actually sleeps, but it wakes up right the way (almost like my newborn baby :D)

Please help i really like Yosemite.
thanks in advance

P.S. I forgot to mention that also the imessage doesn't work all the time. it some times does

This is discussed in this thread. Native keys are handled via ACPI and can be mapped to native controls using DSDT patches.

I couldn't make it work with the ACPIBacklight.kext linked in the first post. I kept getting panics when I tried to boot. So I've made do with the native driver and graphics_PNLF.txt dsdt edits, like this poster did. It's kind of janky transitions, and I don't get the brightness overlay on the screen, but it works.

Does the volume slider just not work? The volume keys (F3,F4) do, and I get the volume screen overlay, but the slider is always at peak volume (even though the volume is not in fact that high).

Followed this thread (awesome post, by the way) and got Yosemite up and running except for the USB3 ports. Is this a bug in Yosemite?

Hello,
I need help please.
I just finished installing Yosemite fallowing the guide in threat #1.
I fallow every single step exactly as it say it.
The PC is working fine i got everything fine.

I have 3 problems that i know:

1.- the battery is running out very fast it is lasting about an hour whereas with mavericks it lasted about 4 hours.
2.- i've also notice that it is getting a hotter than normal as well.
3.- i can't get the pc to sleep. it actually sleeps, but it wakes up right the way (almost like my newborn baby :D)

All power management related: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-bridge-ivy-bridge-haswell-other-laptops.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back