Contribute
Register

Combined U310/U410 Mavericks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot
I did exactly as you said... it fixed the Wake up instantly. and it's working i bit cooler.

But is it normal? i still think is runnig hotter than normal. 47C. before i did the usb kext it was working at 44C and the power was lower as well 2.4W iA=0.6. after the patch it has gone up again

View attachment 115246
did i do something wrong?

You could try also without GenericUSBXHCI since if I remember right, this laptop works with AppleUSBXHCI if you use the multiplex patch.

This is an update pic. is it normal like this?
Screen Shot 2014-11-23 at 10.28.55 PM.jpg

Looks normal to me. You should test pstates with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementInfo.kext.

what do you think. I don't what I'm looking for.

Screen Shot 2014-11-23 at 10.47.53 PM.png

I really appreciate all your help.
Everything is working fine.

Dear TonyMacX86 forum users,

I am a newbie in the area of Hackintoshes but I would nevertheless like to experience some of it. I have U310 model and I tryed to install OS X Yosemite with this guide (I thought it should make a big difference between Mavericks and Yosemite). With help of Oracle's Virtual Box I made myself a Unibeast USB and tryed to install the OS X.

However, it seems like I have a problem. The Unibeast won't boot into actual installer but stays at bla-bla nanoseconds -bla-bla. I tryed to google the problem (duh) and tryed many possible solutions but none of them worked.

So, I would like to kindly ask you to help me a bit. I added screenshots so you can see what is going on.

2014-12-01 22.13.31.jpg2014-12-01 22.13.38.jpg2014-12-01 22.12.57.jpg

I will be really thankful for your help,
sincerly,
Marko.

Dear TonyMacX86 forum users,

I am a newbie in the area of Hackintoshes but I would nevertheless like to experience some of it. I have U310 model and I tryed to install OS X Yosemite with this guide (I thought it should make a big difference between Mavericks and Yosemite). With help of Oracle's Virtual Box I made myself a Unibeast USB and tryed to install the OS X.

However, it seems like I have a problem. The Unibeast won't boot into actual installer but stays at bla-bla nanoseconds -bla-bla. I tryed to google the problem (duh) and tryed many possible solutions but none of them worked.

So, I would like to kindly ask you to help me a bit. I added screenshots so you can see what is going on.

View attachment 116371View attachment 116372View attachment 116370

I will be really thankful for your help,
sincerly,
Marko.

The panic demonstrates a bogus IOUSBFamily being used (v999.9.9 is an invalid/unknown version#). You probably selected "Legacy USB" in Unibeast when you should not have.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146491-lenovo-u410-u310-yosemite-guide.html

Not sure if this applies to you, but on the U310 if you hit the print screen button it disables the trackpad from being able to move but it you press it again it resumes function. Maybe you're accidentally hitting print screen when you use the backspace button possibly?

This behavior drives me crazy a little bit. Is there anyway to disable this? I'm always mistakenly hitting PrtSc instead of delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back