Contribute
Register

Clover update for Sierra install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what that means.
I copied working old clover to usb just to test if it is the problem in usb. but it booting ok. when I installing latest clover, it goes just to the drive selection screen and seem no any activity after.

I copied working old clover to usb just to test if it is the problem in usb. but it booting ok. when I installing latest clover, it goes just to the drive selection screen and seem no any activity after.
Then why don't you just use the Clover that works for you ?

I figured out that SSDT messing with boot. without it everything runs further, but kernel panic.

emmm. DVI. monitor don't turn off. it is just nothing happening. second monitor via display port and it is nothing on it the same. current clover boot works ok from usb stick. but the new one - no.
Try copy Clover /EFI folder from USB EFI partition to HDD/SSD EFI partition.

Try copy Clover /EFI folder from USB EFI partition to HDD/SSD EFI partition.
didn't help. but I managed to go even further. now installation window opens, but no usb working

didn't help. but I managed to go even further. now installation window opens, but no usb working
Suggest you look at some of the X79 builds in User Builds and Goden Builds - most of them have instructions for installing on their hardware you can try following if you find a build close to yours.

Suggest you look at some of the X79 builds in User Builds and Goden Builds - most of them have instructions for installing on their hardware you can try following if you find a build close to yours.

That is what I was doing. Before post anything here I do a lot of googling about my or similar problem (((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back