Hello

In last week I make new computer, hardware is:
- Gigabyte Z390 M --> BIOS update F3 to last version F5
- CPU I5 9600K 3.7GHz
- CPU Fan Coler Master Hyper 212 EVO
- RAM DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz
- SSD Samsung M2 EVO Plus 500 GB
- Optical driver CD-DVD-BR SATA
- Wi-Fi - BT PCIE card MQUPIN FENVI T919 BCM94360CD, not driver, native Mac OS support
- Power by Corsair RM650x
- No graphic card, I use internal Intel UHD 630 with HDMI port

After Catalina 10.15.1 install with USB and Clover 2.5-5098, I copy minimal clover configuration in SSD EFI folder but, many many problems for boot and just setting.
Now into Clover in computer I have:
- Drivers --> ApfsDriverLoader + EmuVariableUefi + FSInject + OsxAptioFix3Drv + SMCHelper + VBoxHfs
- Ketxs 10.15 --> AppleALC + FakeSMC + IntelMausiEthernet 2.5.0d + Lilu + WhateverGreen and in Other folder only FakeSMC + IntelMausiEthernet 2.5.0d
To start computer and USB Clover, I use SSDT-EC.aml and config.plist file attached

I make all just bios setting but, mani problem at boot with panic, not work USB-3 and same problem with UHD-630
Please help me for a right configuration

Attachments

• config.plist
    7 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Try this, but first, backup your config.plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 171
Thanks ringeraja but not work.

Today I solved the problem with USB port, now my Gigabyte Z390 M all USB port work with USB-2 and USB-3 key.... attached my just config.plist and I put USBInjectAll.kext in EFI/Clover/ketxs/10.15

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.4 KB · Views: 151
At boot, I have random panic and error is in memory access, please see photo.
I test and change RAM DDR4 bat problem does not disappear, I also tried to replace driver OsxAptioFix3Drv with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi and AptioMemoryFix.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi ... need help please

Attachments

• IMG_1864.jpg
    IMG_1864.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 160
At boot, I have random panic and error is in memory access, please see photo.
I test and change RAM DDR4 bat problem does not disappear, I also tried to replace driver OsxAptioFix3Drv with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi and AptioMemoryFix.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi ... need help please

Hi there.

AptioMemoryFix.efi should be the memory driver you need for Catalina.

We don't have enough other information to diagnose the problem here. Maybe upload your EFI folder (less the Themes as they just make any uploads too big). Also tell us which kexts you've installed in Library/Extensions.

As an example of getting things straight try this: in post #1 you seem to have put kexts in both 10.15 and Other. You should just use Other.

:thumbup:

Thanks Utter Disbelief for your message.

In Library / Extensions I didn't put anything because I think it's enough to put the kext in 10.15, with other computers I've always done so and everything is fine.

Attachments

• EFI - Porte USB OK.zip
    17.5 MB · Views: 216
Thanks Utter Disbelief for your message.

In Library / Extensions I didn't put anything because I think it's enough to put the kext in 10.15, with other computers I've always done so and everything is fine.

Try this EFI.

You should do one of the proper fixes for your USB. I have directions here.

Attachments

• EFI - Porte USB OK.zip
    17.5 MB · Views: 210
Thanks for the corezioone
Those 3 lines had remained from previous tests, however inactive and influential

Thanks for the corezioone
Those 3 lines had remained from previous tests, however inactive and influential

I don't understand... Is the EFI working? Are you able to boot in to macOS? Do you have GPU acceleration?

Hello

I had 3 problems
1) Random panic at the start for drivers in memory, see post 4 - I still have this problem and on monday I will do other tests with all Internet forum info.
2) UHD-630 internal graphics card is not good / no acceleration, I have to configure it, but I don't know how to
3) USB didn't work yesterday but now I solved, see my post 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back