Contribute
Register

Clover configuration and boot issue (BUG in process suhelperd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
OS X Yosemite
CPU
Intel i7-4770k
Graphics
Asus GeForce GTX 780
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Yosemite Clover configuration and boot issue (BUG in process suhelperd)

Hello,

So recently I switched from Chimera to Clover and it worked fine (running OS X Yosemite). But since I was following the "How to fix iMessage" thread i needed to change the S/N, because it wasn't unique. (Checked it here: https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do)

I started reading tutorials on how to use Clover configurator, but no matter how I configure the config.plist file, the system doesn't boot anymore. All I needed is to generate a new S/N with the magic wand tool in SMBios and for the system to load normally. When in verbose mode it hangs on these three lines that never change except for the three-digit numer in the last line (suhelperd[xxx]):

"**** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransporteventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!"

"AppleIntelE1000e(Info): e1000e NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: Rx/Tx"

"BUG in process suhelperd[167]: over-released legacy external boost assertions (0 total, 0 external, 0 legacy-external)"

Booting with Chimera from USB still wors fine.

I don't know how much of my system actually matters, so here:

Intel i7-4770k CPU
Intel DH87MC Motherboard
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II
16 GB dual channel Kingston HyperX Blu 1600Mhz RAM
Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB
750W PSU

Any ideas on how to configure Clover properly and fix this issue? :roll2:
I would greatly appreciate your help. :)

2014-11-03 19.59.54.jpg

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 246
Add or change this to config.plist:

<key>Arguments</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>

Thanks for the answer! :)

I used lexones guide for after install config.plist configuration and enabled kext-dev-mode. Boots up fine! Enabling the kext-dev-mode might have done the job. :) Successfully changed the S/N, other serials and reset MLB ROM values. Now i get the "contact apple with customer code alert" (I take it as a good sign), but there is no apple support by phone in my country (I live in Lithuania).

So should i try to contact them by email?

Thanks for the answer! :)

I used lexones guide for after install config.plist configuration and enabled kext-dev-mode. Boots up fine! Enabling the kext-dev-mode might have done the job. :) Successfully changed the S/N, other serials and reset MLB ROM values. Now i get the "contact apple with customer code alert" (I take it as a good sign), but there is no apple support by phone in my country (I live in Lithuania).

So should i try to contact them by email?

You wrong, here is apple support by phone in Lithuania. You need to call them by phone. The number you can found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back