i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Okay, so I just updated to the latest Clover build to upgrade my rig to Catalina. I didn't have any issues with the upgrade and all is running fine but my boot order in Clover is messed up. By that I mean it is putting my recovery partion ahead of my macOS disk and when my computer rebooted and I am not there to catch it I end up in the recovery screen. I have tried looking around but haven't found anything of consequence to give me a direction to try to figure this out so wanted to post and see if the experts could shed some light on this. Picture below and not sure why it's rotated. In the file it's correct.

19-10-29 20-12-47 1493.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so I just updated to the latest Clover build to upgrade my rig to Catalina. I didn't have any issues with the upgrade and all is running fine but my boot order in Clover is messed up. By that I mean it is putting my recovery partion ahead of my macOS disk and when my computer rebooted and I am not there to catch it I end up in the recovery screen. I have tried looking around but haven't found anything of consequence to give me a direction to try to figure this out so wanted to post and see if the experts could shed some light on this. Picture below and not sure why it's rotated. In the file it's correct.

View attachment 433423

Hi there.

Check your config.plist in either Clover Configurator or a text editor.

Go to the Boot section/key and see what value you have there. It should be the drive you want to boot from, obviously. Take a look here:

Boot.jpg

As for why the Recovery Partition appears first on the line, if it isn't set as the Default then I'm not sure. Saying that I do not recognise the theme you are using. I know there are a lot available. Where does it come from?

:)

Thanks for your reply.

Before the upgrade to Catalina all was fine with my macOS drive set as default. As I have said I have looked around and with Catalina and the new ADFS filesystem I did double check that to make sure. I have tried setting it by name, uuid, disk1s2, etc. with no success. It will always show up second and not default.

That theme I found some where I can't remember where. I liked it cause the clover there spins and is nice and simple without too much fluff. I will look up the name when I get home and post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back